Wednesday 16 July 2008


Weekend


I’m going to tell you what I did at the weekend.
On Friday, we went the first time to the theatre as assembly. There, the drama groups (juniors and seniors) were acting. The junior drama group did a scary play. I think it was quite good, but not that scary. The seniors played a peace from Shakespeare. (Romeo and Juliet)
After that documents for different things were distributed and some good bloggs were shown.


The next day we went to Cambridge. There we had a lot of free time to go shopping… My friend and I walked around the streets looking in different shops but in the end we only bought postcards. The shopping trip went very quick and we went back to Queenswood. After that we had dinner and then we had a disco. The music was OK, and we had a lot of fun.

Sunday was really relaxed, because I didn’t go to the Thorpe Park. I just played Tennis, Softball and went to the computer.

It was a good weekend but it was very short.

No comments: